Douglas R. Pitman (Computer Aided Design Draft) Scholarship
For Academic year 2019-2020. The Douglas R Pitman Scholarship is awarded to full-time students who are determined to enter and succeed in the Computer Aided Design Drafting Technology (CADD) program. Preference to students with financial need. Must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. Student may be required to complete other questionnaires that may be required by committee. Priority of awarding is as follows: 1. Work ethic and commitment to working and succeeding in the industry (i.e. a demonstration of strong work ethic in the classroom). 2. A demonstration of academic excellence as gained from an assessment of grades earned toward students degree or certificate. 3. financial need.
- Douglas R. Pitman
- College of Technology - Pitman (CADD)
- Supplemental Questions
- How many semesters will you have COMPLETED in the Computer Aided Design Drafting Program (CADD)?
- Financial Need: Please describe your "need" for this scholarship & how you could benefit from receiving this scholarship:
- EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS.
- 1. Are you employed:
- 2. How many hours (per week) will you be working while in the program:
- 3. Where are you currently working: Put NA if not currently working
- 4. Do you have previous experience working in your program field:
- STATEMENT: Please write a statement that addresses your work ethic AND your commitment to the Computer Aided Design Drafting Industry. What are your plans once you graduate from the program? Please be sure to double check your essay for proper spelling and grammar. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-750 words is sufficient.