Douglas R. Pitman (Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology) Scholarship
For Academic year 2020-2021. The Douglas R Pitman Scholarship is awarded to full-time students who are determined to enter and succeed in the Robotics and Communications Systems Engineering Technology (RCET). Preference to students with financial need. Must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. Student may be required to complete other questionnaires that may be required by committee. Priority of awarding is as follows: 1. Work ethic and commitment to working and succeeding in the industry (i.e. a demonstration of strong work ethic in the classroom). 2. A demonstration of academic excellence as gained from an assessment of grades earned toward students degree or certificate. 3. financial need.
- Douglas R. Pitman
- College of Technology - Pitman (Robotics)
- Supplemental Questions
- How many semesters will you have COMPLETED in the Robotics and Communication Systems Engineering Technology program at the conclusion of the current semester?
- Financial Need: Please describe your "need" for this scholarship & how you could benefit from receiving this scholarship:
- EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONS.
- 1. Are you employed:
- 2. How many hours (per week) will you be working while in the program:
- 3. Where are you currently working: Put NA if not currently working
- 4. Do you have previous experience working in your program field:
- Statement: Describe your experience with Robotics or Electronics prior to entering the Robotics Program:
- Statement: Describe any club involvement or other activities that you participate in outside of the Robotics program:
- Statement: Describe what "work ethic" means to you and how you apply this to your daily activities:
- Statement: What do you hope to accomplish in the Robotics/Electronics industry after graduation:
- Show 2 more