Nellie F McCaskill Scholarship
DO NOT OPEN PROTECTED CLASS. For Fall 2022 Semester. – The Nellie F McCaskill Scholarship is one of many scholarships that are a part of the Non-Traditional Scholarship program. Students can be of any major and any class level (excluding graduate students). Must be a full-time student with a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA. Financial need is required. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Preference is given to single parents with children at home and students who reside in Pocatello Idaho.
- Nellie F. McCaskill Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with children at home?
- Are you a current resident of Pocatello, Idaho?
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment and other information you consider to be pertinent. Include occupational and/or home experience along with community involvement stating why you feel you should be selected for this award. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.