Ivan Frazier Memorial Scholarship
For Fall 2022 Semester – The Ivan Frazier Memorial Scholarship is awarded to students who are interested in a career in Public Health with 1st preference going to Microbiology majors. 2nd preference to students in the College of Health Professions. Must be Junior, Senior or Graduate student with a minimum 2.50 GPA. Financial need is not required.
- Ivan Frazier Memorial Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be a Junior, Senior, Professional or Graduate Student by the start of the upcoming semester?
- Are you majoring in Microbiology?
- Are you majoring in Public Health?
- Are you interested in a career in the field of Public Health?
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, leadership capabilities, need for this scholarship, and any other information or compelling life circumstances you consider to be pertinent. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.