The Ashoori Law Good Deeds Scholarship
Ashoori Law is impressed by the work college students are doing every day to better the lives of others. Our goal for this $1,000 scholarship is to help a college student pay for their tuition or other expenses.
• You have performed an act of kindness for another person (this can be a single act or a history of ongoing kindness)
• You are enrolled or accepted in an accredited U.S. undergraduate or graduate program.
• You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
• You must submit an essay for consideration (details below)
• Please write an essay of between 750 to 1,000 words introducing yourself, explaining your act of kindness, the impact it has had, and how it has shaped you.
• You must submit a transcript of your last completed semester of schooling (official or unofficial)
• You must fill out our Scholarship Application Form.
Deadline: December 1, 2019
More information and application available at: https://www.ashoorilaw.com/scholarship/