Theo "Ted" Bahr Memorial Scottish Rite Foundation of Idaho Scholarship
For Academic Year 2020-21 – The Scottish Rite Foundation Speech Language Pathology Scholarship * is awarded to Graduate Speech-Language Pathology Students who are full time and in their FIRST YEAR of the program.* Students must be residents of Idaho or Asotin County, Washington. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and *must be working for the ISU clinic with a focus on pediatric services. Recipients must submit two letters of reference and an essay. Two awards of $4,750 each to be given.
- Scottish Rite Foundation
- Development Officer - DHS, General, Speech Pathology/Audiology
- Supplemental Questions
- The recipient of this award must be working for the ISU clinic with a focus on pediatric services. Applies to first year Graduate Speech Pathology Students only. Do you attest that this is the case:
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your career goals and aspirations including a description of your interest in serving children with language disorders or special education needs. Be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 500 words or less is sufficient.
- Do you attest that you are currently an Idaho Resident OR a resident of Asotin County in Washington: You must answer YES to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Letters of Reference. 2 Letters of reference are required. Preferably from current or former employers, instructors, or other professionals. You should notify these individuals to expect an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this request. You are responsible for ensuring references are submitted by the required deadline.
- 1. Letter of Reference ONE
- 2. Letter of Reference TWO