IME-Becas Scholarship Application
For Fall 2020 Semester. ISU has collaborated with the Mexican Consulate-Boise – to offer students of Mexican origin funding for education needs at ISU. IME-Becas Scholarship requires that a student (or student’s parent) be of Mexican Origin with preference to students who are Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or “Dreamer” students. Students must be undergraduate OR graduate, any class level. Minimum GPA of 2.0 required. This scholarship is available for the Fall 2020 Semester. Essay and additional documentation required.
- General, IME Becas
- Supplemental Questions
- Verification of Mexican Origin: (student or parent must be of Mexican Origin)
- 1. Documentation of Mexican Origin in which I am submitting is:
- 2. Please mark the item in which you plan to provide as verification: Only one item is required.
- 3. Please attach "above" documentation:
- Are you a Deferred Action for Childhood Arivals (DACA) or "Dreamer" or Undocumented Student
- For those who provided documentation above of Mexican Origin (FOR YOUR PARENT), you must attach a copy of your birth certificate or offical record verifying proof that this is your parent(s):
- Financial Need Questions:
- 1. What is your family's estimated annual income. Please choose from the drop down bar below:
- 2. What is your family size. (Note: include all members living in your household, including yourself).
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims,major and career goals, barriers that you have overcome, need for this scholarship, and how this scholarship will impact you. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application. Be as complete as possible. 500-1000 words is sufficient.