Yvonne Dial Memorial Scholarship
For Spring 2023 – The Yvonne Dial Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a student in any major but must be planning on attending Law School. Must be a Junior or Senior and enrolled full-time. Student must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Financial need is required. Must be a U.S. citizen. Preference to students who are married.
- Yvonne Dial Scholarship
- Miscellaneous, Pre-Law
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you attest that you will be a Junior or Senior Class Level for the upcoming award year/semester?
- Are you currently married?
- Are you planning to attend Law School?
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, personal circumstances and need for this scholarship. Please also describe your plans for completing your degree in a timely fashion. Be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.
- Please upload an unofficial undergraduate transcript.