Tommie A. Harsley Scholarship
Students who apply for the Tommie A. Harsley Scholarship must:
• Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
• Submit the essay based on the question noted below.
The award winner will have written a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following questions:
“ Why are you seeking a college degree and what do you hope to accomplish in life as a result of obtaining your degree?.”
How to apply:
Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
• First and Last Name
• Telephone Number
• Mailing Address
• Email Address
• Expected year of Graduation.
• University or College where currently enrolled
• Most recent GPA
• Biography of 200-250 words.
Deadline: November 15, 2022