The Stephen K. Fischel Memorial Scholarship
For Academic Year 2023-2024. – The Stephen K. Fischel Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a student of any major and must be an incoming freshman or college undergraduate working toward a bachelor degree. Must be in the upper 20% of your high school class for new incoming students or have a 3.0 cumulative GPA in college for continuing/ former/ transfer students. Financial need is required and must be a full-time student. MUST be a first generation immigrant to the United States. Awards up to full tuition scholarship (if funding is available) and any remaining amount goes to another partial scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you attest that you are a first generation immigrant to the United States?
- Please attach a copy of your Parent(s) I-551, Permanent Resident card (Green Card), or Certificate of Naturalization.
- I am a "new" incoming Freshman for the upcoming Fall semester and am currently in the upper 20% of my high school class?
- STATEMENT: Provide a one page statement addressing your active involvement in non academic civic activities, and educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, and any other information you consider to be pertinent.
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.