Voilleque-Nelson Arts and Letters Scholarship Endowment
For Academic Year 2023-2024. The Voilleque-Nelson Arts and Letters Scholarship Endowment is awarded to full-time students in the College of Arts and Letters. Student must be an undergraduate (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior) and demonstrate financial need. Students must have a GPA of at least a 3.0 and have graduated from a high school in the state of Idaho. Students can not be majoring in Military Science (ROTC) nor enrolled in an interdisciplinary program. Preference is given to student who are first-generation college students and/or maintain a 3.5 GPA.
- Volleque- Nelson - Arts & Letters Scholarship
- College of Arts & Letters
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you attest that you are a "graduate" of an Idaho High School:
- Are you majoring in Military Science (ROTC) or enrolled in an interdisciplinary program (ex. University Studies)?
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, leadership capabilities, need for this scholarship, and any other information or compelling life circumstances you consider to be pertinent. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.