Jerry and Elner Bellon Scholarship
For Academic Year 2023-2024. – The Jerry and Elner Bellon Scholarship is awarded to a student that is enrolled in a Teacher Education Program at the Junior or Senior level. Must demonstrate financial need. Must be an Idaho Resident. Must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Jerry and Elner Bellon Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been accepted into the Teacher Education Program or expect to be for the upcoming award semester:
- Do you attest that you will be a Junior or Senior Class Level for the upcoming award year/semester?
- STATEMENT: Please write a statement that addresses the following: your reasons for pursuing a degree in Education and your opinion on the most important issues in Education today. Preference is given for demonstration of leadership abilities through employment and/or involvement in community service or student organizations; social conscience and respect for diversity. Preference is also given for commitment to working with children beyond traditional instructional settings, e.g. co-curricular activities, clubs, and special programs.
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.