For Academic Year 2024-2025. The Heithoff Scholarship is for Honors students with a cumulative GPA in the range of 2.9 – 3.9 who will be enrolled full time in their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year at Idaho State University. Applicants must be working a part-time job and must be giving back to Idaho State University or the community through acts of kindness, volunteering, mentoring or other ways of assisting others. Students with scholarships or grants yielding an aggregate amount in excess of 75% of the costs of ISU’s tuition and room and board are not eligible for this opportunity.
- University Honors Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current and continuing Honors student in the ISU University Honors Program?
- Working Your Way Through College:
- 1. Are you currently working a paid part-time job? OR Will you be working a paid part-time job (on- or off- campus) during the period of the award?
- 2. If you said yes to the question above, Provide your place of employment, supervisor name, a description of your duties, and how long you have been employed there.
- Giving Back:
- 1. Would you say that you are giving back to ISU or the surrounding communities through acts of kindness of volunteering, mentoring, or assisting others?
- 2. If you said yes to the question above, Provide a brief explanation or specific example of how you are giving back to ISU or the surrounding communities through acts of kindness, volunteering, mentoring, or other ways of assisting others. 100-500 words is sufficient.