Union Pacific Matching Scholarship - Non Trad
For Academic Year 2014-15 – The Union Pacific Endowed Scholarship is one of many scholarships that are a part of the Non-Traditional Scholarship program. Students can be of any major and any class level (excluding graduate students). Must be a full-time student with a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA. Financial need is required. Students must be continuing their education after a break of five consecutive years. Must be a U.S. Citizen & Idaho resident. Age 24 or older. Used in conjunction with Union Pacific Non-traditional endowed.
- Union Pacific Railroad Company - Non-Traditional Student Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you attest that you are continuing your education after a break of five (5) consecutive years as a non-student at some time in your "post" secondary education?
- Identify the start date of your break in education.
- Identify the end date of the break in your education.
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment and other information you consider to be pertinent. Include occupational and/or home experience along with community involvement stating why you feel you should be selected for this award. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.