ATCO Scholarship Fund for Native Americans-Inactive
For Academic Year 2017-18 – The ATCO Scholarship is for Native American students enrolled full-time in any program of study at ISU. Students must be in their second semester (for the College of Technology) or second year (non-College of Technology) of their respective program. Must have a minimum 2.50 cumulative GPA. Must be a resident of Southeast Idaho and a U.S. citizen. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need (FAFSA must be submitted). Part of Combined Minority Awarding Committee.
- ATCO Scholarships for Native Americans
- General, Minority Applications
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in your second semester (College of Tech) OR second year (Academic) of your respective program?
- Please attach Tribal verification documentation.
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, leadership capabilities, need for this scholarship, and any other information or compelling life circumstances you consider to be pertinent. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.