Anne Staton Voilleque-Lousie Smith Nelson Scholarships Endowment
For Academic Year 2018-19 – The Anne Staton Voilleque-Lousie Smith Nelson Full Tuition Scholarship is awarded to Undergraduate students of any major and class level. The students must be registered full-time with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. Financial need is required (FAFSA must be submitted). MUST be Native American FROM a reservation in Idaho. Enrollment card is required for proof. May be renewable dependent on class level; available funds; progress towards intended degree.
- Volleque- Nelson - Arts & Letters Scholarship
- Full Tuition
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Native American student that is an ENROLLED MEMBER from a reservation in Idaho?
- Please attach Tribal verification documentation of your enrollment in an IDAHO tribe.
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, personal circumstances and need for this scholarship. Please also describe your plans for completing your degree in a timely fashion. Be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.