Intermountain Medical Imaging Scholarship
Intermountain Medical Imaging is offering a merit based scholarship to a student who desires to further their education in the medical field. All applicants applying to be considered for the $1,000 scholarship from Intermountain Medical Imaging must meet the following criteria:
• Submit an original 500-word essay on how they have made a difference in our community and what they hope to accomplish in the world of healthcare.
• Submit a document detailing community service that you have been involved in over the least 4 years.
• Hold a 3.0 grade point average.
• Show interest in going into a healthcare field (MD, DO, PA, NP, Nursing, Radiology Technologist)
• Graduate(d) from an Idaho high school.
• Provide details and experiences from community service they have participated in over the last 4 years.
• Show proof of acceptance or active enrollment in undergrad school.
• Currently be a high school senior or college freshman.
Deadline: April 30, 2019
Application and further information available at: https://www.aboutimi.com/medical-scholarship/