GreenPal Small Business Scholarship
This is a $2000 award and is available to students majoring in business, entrepreneurship, or marketing. The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today’s students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today’s generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, see below for the instructions and criteria for applying for the GreenPal scholarship.
GreenPal’s scholarship is open to any graduating high school senior, college freshman or sophomore who owns and operates his/her own small business, or has put together a business plan to start a business while in college. Additionally, the student must enter their freshman year at an accredited two- or four-year university, college or vocational/technical institute during the Fall of 2019.
1. Applicant must be graduating High School’s Senior Class in 2019 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA
2. Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
3. Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Economics, or Finance.
4. Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States
5. 500-1000 word essay required
Deadline: November 15, 2020
Application and further information available at: https://www.yourgreenpal.com/scholarship