Grifols Biomat Scholarship
*For Academic Year 2018-2019. * The Grifols Biomat Scholarship is awarded to a full-time undergraduate (12 or more credits per semester) or graduate student (9 or more credits per semester)in any degree granting program within the Kasiska Division of Health Sciences OR College of Science and Engineering. GPA of 3.0 or greater is required. Applicants must submit a 1,000 word essay on the history, current uses of innovations pertaining to plasma derived medications. School, community, and work related services may also be considered. Financial Need is required. Students receiving the scholarship can not be related or have any affiliation with a Grifol’s entity or U.S. Governmentt official per Grifols policies. Other requirements listed in application. Award MUST be made in two equal disbursements (one for Fall and one for Spring).
- Grifols Biomat
- Supplemental Questions
- STATEMENT: Provide a MINIMUM 1000 word essay on the history, current uses of, or innovations pertaining to plasma derived medications. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible.
- Please provide any information on school activiites, community service and work related experiences in which you would like us to consider:
- Grifols Policy: You must answer NO to all of these in order to be considered for this scholarship. Note: if you answer YES, please do not apply. If you are unsure, please check first to proceed.
- 1. Are you an employee of a Grifols entinty OR a family member of a Grifol's Employee:
- 2. Are you affiliatied with a healthcare professional (defined as a person who by education, traning, certification, or licensure is qualified to or is engaged in providieng or facilitatng health care or whose work helps to maintaing the health of others), or as a patient or family member of a patient who has or will use any medicine, therpay, or product manufactured by a Grifol's entity:
- 3. Do you have any relationship to a U.S. govenerment offical(s), defined as any officer or employee of a government or any depatement, agency, or instrumentality of a government including any candidate for political office: