Murse World Scholarship
Murse World is committed to acknowledging the medical students who plan to do their utmost to help people heal and feel their best. To show our appreciation for these outstanding individuals, Murse World has launched a Pay it Forward annual scholarship opportunity for all college students who are studying in any field within the realm of the medical or health world. This scholarship will grant each applicant a chance to earn $1000 towards their college tuition by answering the following question in a 500 word essay:
How do you plan on making the world a better place through your future career in the medical world?
Applicants for the Murse World Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• ● High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
• ● Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• ● Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
• ● Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
• Students with Disabilities: Students who have a physical disability will be given extra consideration in the scholarship selection process.
• Deadline: December 15, 2019
Application and more information available at: https://www.murseworld.com/scholarship