Alumni Legacy Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Scholarship
For Academic Year 2019-2020 – The ISU Alumni Legacy Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Scholarship is awarded to non-resident, undergraduate students who are NOT majoring in “over-subscribed” programs (those with limited capacity) and are pursuing their FIRST Associates or Bachelor’s Degree. Must be a full-time student and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Must be a child (biological, adopted or legal guardianship), stepchild, or grandchild of an ISU graduate (defined as a person having a degree or certificate from ISU). Students who are currently already receiving a full 4-year Non-Resident Tuition Waiver at ISU are not eligible. Alumni Non-Resident Tuition Waivers waive the amount of Non-Resident Tuition for non-Idaho resident students. ISU Alumni Non-Resident Tuition Waivers are awarded for 4 years (8 semesters) to eligible undergraduate students who continue to meet renewal criteria. * Students who are awarded DO NOT need to re-apply each year.*
- Supplemental Questions
- Alumni Questions (part 1):
- 1. Are you a child (biological, adopted or legal guardianship), step-child or grandchild of an ISU graduate?
- 2. Name of Parent, legal guardian or grandparent who is an ISU graduate:
- 3. Parent, legal guardian or grandparent's ISU graduation date (Month/Year):
- Are you currently receiving an Academic or Athletic Non-Resident Tuition Waiver (NRTW) at Idaho State University?