ISU Women's Club, Employee Child
For Academic Year 2024-2025. The ISU Women’s Club Employee Child Scholarship is awarded to students in any class level and any major who is a son or daughter of a full-time ISU Employee. Financial need is required. Must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. Recipients will be asked to attend a Scholarship Luncheon in the Fall or Spring to share their story and planned career goals. Note: this scholarship is awarded to female and male students.
- ISU Women's Club Ruby Taylor Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a full-time ISU student who is a son or daughter of a "current" full-time ISU Employee?
- Please provide the name of your parent that is a full-time ISU employee:
- I understand that I MUST complete a current FAFSA (fafsa.gov) before the deadline to be considered for this scholarship opportunity.
- STATEMENT: Provide an essay addressing your educational aims, chosen career, plans for accomplishment, leadership capabilities, need for this scholarship, and any other information or compelling life circumstances you consider to be pertinent. Please be aware that strong emphasis is placed on this section of the application by the selection committee. Be as complete as possible. 200-500 words is sufficient.